[TRNSYS-users] Where is TYPE 76?

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Mon Oct 17 23:23:44 PDT 2011

Dear Ricardo,

one possibility to find a type is the following:

Open the manual "03. Standard Component Library Overview" and search for "type 76". You will find the short description in chapter 3.4.9.7 at page 3-64. In the first line of the table you can find the entry "Proforma:Output\Scope\Scope.tmf". So you will find type76 in the components toolbar of your Simulation Studio.

If it is not there, maybe something is wrong with your installation.

Best regards,
Hermann.

DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
mobil: +43 664 60 873 7314