[TRNSYS-users] Single stage water fired absorption chiller- Type107

Serdar Kumbasar skumbasar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:45:12 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I am simulating a solar cooling system with a single stage hot water fired absorption chiller. I am using type107 for the absorption chiller unit. However, I can not find the performance data which is required as an external file. The specific absorption chiller that I want to use is "Yazaki WFC-SC30/SH30" which is 105.6 kw in size. If anyone has the external file that includes the performance data for this absorption chiller or for any single stage hot water fired absorption chiller with the same or similar size, could you please share it with me. I would really appreciate any kind of help with this issue.
Thanks in advanceAll the bestSerdar Kumbasar