[TRNSYS-users] parameters of type 52b cooling coil

NOM KARAS nomkaras at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:25:54 PDT 2011

Dear trnsys users,
sorry fot the other incomplete messages, I had problems with my browser.

 Im a bit confused about which of *parameters 14* and *15* of *type 52b
cooling coil* is which.

      *Parameter 14* says "The center to center distance between* rows of
tubes* (perpendicular to air flow)", so what I understand is that it refers
to the dimension perpendicular to air flow. For example if the cooling coil
has *duct width (parameter5) 1m* and *4 tubes feed (parameter 3)* ,
the *parameter
14 will be 1/5=0.2m* if we assume that 4 tubes form 5 equal intervals.

      *Parameter 15 *says "The distance between center lines of *tube
rows*(parallel to air flow)", so what I understand is that likewise it
refers to
the dimesnion parallel to flow. For example if the coil has *7 rows
(parameter 2)* and *depth of 1m*, the *parameter 15 will be *likewise the
previous example *1/8=0.125 m* , that is  8 equal intervals.

what confuses me in first place is the word "rows" in both explanations,

Is this speculation right?

Thank you in advance for your time,
with regard Nomikos