[TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2010a dll PROBLEM

王洋 wanghongyang1767 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:25:24 PDT 2011

Dear all,

For Calling Matlab 2010a: It said, „ERROR: External exception C000001D...“ ,
and “an unexcepted error was encountered and Trnsys will abort”.

 I also changed the Matlab’s search Path as bin/win32 following TRNSYS said.

Maybe one could give me a new *.dll of Matlab 2010a and new
/Examples/Calling_Matlab/Calling Matlab.tpf

Many thanks!

Br

wang