[TRNSYS-users] Radiation Processor (Type 16) Error

simge andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:31:10 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have modeled a single story residential building in TRNSYS and I
used radiation processor in my simulation. When I tried to run this
model, TRNSYS reported the error below:

"An simulation time step is greater than the data time step for the
radiation calculation. The simulation time step needs to be reduced."

Then, I reduced the simulation time-step by trying multiple very low
time steps including the minimum allowable time-step (2.77 x 10^-5). I
also reduced the run time thinking that this might help. I received
the same error in all of my trials. Could you please let me know what
else I can try to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Best,
Simge