[TRNSYS-users] Type 996 Fan coil - Request for source of data file or similar data source

mahdi shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:56:17 PDT 2011

Dear Trnsys users

I am using fancoil type 996. In partial loads the outlet air and water
temperature are not reasonable.
I realised that the fluid mass flow limits in data file are not broad. It
means that when the flow is low still heating load is vergy hight.

To solve the issue I need to know the source of data file. The manufacturer
catalogues that I have already found were not very detail.
I was wondering if anybody have such detail information to work out the
heating and cooling loads in different partial loads in terms of temperature
and flow.

Many thanks
Mehdi