[TRNSYS-users] Outdoor Swimming Pool Model?

Nick LaHam ndlaham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:21:25 PDT 2011

Fred,

I have been using the TRANSOLAR Type344 Swimming Pool Model. It has
components for Outdoor and Indoor. I would check out the documentaiton on
there website and see if it's what you are looking for. So far, it has
worked well for me and has very detailed parameters, ranging from wind
factor corrections, to obstruction density.

I think it costs a few hundred dollars however when we paid for it.
*Nick LaHam, Engineering
*
950 Sunshine Lane, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Direct: 630.450.2912 | Office: 407.831.2223 x3116 | Fax: 407.865.5847