[TRNSYS-users] access violation at address * in module oleaut32.dll

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Wed Nov 2 13:09:05 PDT 2011

Dear all

I found out that Type62 was indeed the cause of the problem.

However I cannot identify what is wrong with my spreadsheet cf. attachment.

The behavior is rather strange: I get the access violation error at the very
beginning of the simulation when I show Excel (Type62/parameter4 = 1) but
only after 100h when I don’t (Type62/parameter4 = 0). In this last case the
output values remain constant as they should vary with input variations!

I precise that the examples provided with Trnsys package work fine on my
computer.

Thanks a lot for your help.

--

Antoine Gautier