[TRNSYS-users] Tess model #952

Richard Flarend ref7 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 21 07:57:29 PST 2011

I have a question about a couple of the outputs for the tess model
#952 and/or where the documentation for that model can be found.
Perhaps I have an older version of the tess documentation, but it is
not included.  Anyway, I'd just want to clarify that the "Piping heat
loss" output is the energy transfered out of the fluid?? If so then
what would be the "Thermal losses"?  I assume that the "Boundary heat
transfer" is the loss from the surrounding axial soil to the 'deep
soil'.

Thanks,
Richard Flarend