[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys Communication over TCP/IP

Markus Fischer fischer.achslach at freenet.de
Fri Nov 18 02:11:27 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am working for the Technical University in Munich and I have to write a
Communication Interface between Trnsys and Labview.

I thought the easiest way to do this might be a tcp connection to localhost.
To do this, I have to use winsock2.h library from the Windows SDK.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to include this headerfile in a
trnsys c++ type and if there are any special circumstances that I have to
keep in mind.

Thanks a lot for your help

Markus