[TRNSYS-users] energy bilans for Type 56

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Thu Nov 17 04:28:09 PST 2011

Hi,

I has modeled two version of one family house:

a. with mechanical ventilation

b. with natural ventilation + exhaust fans in dirty rooms (bathroom, WC,
Kitchen)

Then I has define balance output Ntype 904 (Energy Balance for Zones) for
one zone of this house.

The balance is seems to me false because in TRNBuild in Ventilation Manager
I can define only supply air ventilation. So, QVENT represents only heat
from supply air, heat connect with exhaust air is probably contained in
QTRANS. QTRANS has influence on temperature of walls, so maybe QSOLGAIN is
also not so accurate?

My question:

It is true?

How can I change it?

Does TRNFlow change this imperfection? (I don't have this soft, I has only
Contam)

Regards,

Karol

Karol Bandurski MSc.