[TRNSYS-users] Problem with type536 TRNSYS 17.00.0019

Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au
Mon Nov 7 20:05:59 PST 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with the type536 (linear parabolic concentrator). I found a conflict between the initial temperature of the collector and the ambient temperature linked to the weather file.
If i set an initial temperature of the collector of 20C the simulation stuck and TRNSYS.exe seems to go in loop (any error appears). But if I put the initial temperature at higher value like 160C the simulation start properly (and works also with a T>=27.5C).
I try to check the code file but I didn't find any error. Somebody can help me please? I have attached the file of the simulation.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Sergio Pintaldi
Master's Student (University of Trieste, Italy)
DET, Newcastle
CSIRO Energy Centre
Steel River Estate, 10 Murray Dwyer Cct,
Mayfield West, NSW 2304
Ph 02 4960 6127,
Email: Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au<mailto:Kosuke.Miyawaki at csiro.au>

[cid:image001.png at 01CC9E24.22421870]