[TRNSYS-users] Error in Trnopt

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Sun Nov 6 14:15:35 PST 2011

  Dear Mehdi,     I am not familiar with that exact error, but I have a few suggestions. First of all, make sure that you’re using the TESS Libraries 17.01 (check the number on the DLL in the “.\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs”). Make sure that you can run the example in the TRNSYS Studio without errors before you run it in TRNOpt. Also check and *.lst or *.log file in those directories to see if there is any more information about the errors.     Best regards,     Matt Duffy     ----- Original Message -----From: "Mehdi Shahrestani" >;mahdishahrestani at gmail.com