[TRNSYS-users] Cooling coil

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Sun Nov 6 14:14:12 PST 2011

     Dear Leona,  Do you simply want to have Type56 calculate the loads in your zone (Energy Rate Control), or do you want to implement dependent equipment components in the Simulation Studio that will be sending conditioned air to your zone (Temperature Level Control). I wrote a tutorial on the SEL TRNSYS website if you go to the ‘Additional Resources’ - Dear all,i want to use a fan coil in my room , now i have some problems1.  Which rate should i use, the total cooling rate or the sensible cooling rate?2. Can i direct connect the type 32 and the type 56 together,or there is something else that should be used? 3. i have 2 rooms , and i want to integrate a cooling ceiling in one of them, but in TRNBuild ,the layer type manager , the cooling ceiling cann't be choosed, does anyone know, what should i do ?thx for your help have a nice day.kind regards from Leona