[TRNSYS-users] Error in simulation

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:53:50 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I am doing work on solar absorption cooling. Can anyone help me to find out
component which had error given below and how to resolve it.

Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000

    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available

    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available

    TRNSYS Message     48 : The TRNSYS processor has reported that an
unrecognized control card was found while trying to read the input file.
This error can be caused by underspecifying a required number of items in
the input file.  For example, specifiying only 9 parameters after a
"PARAMETERS 10" card has been read can cause this error. The line that
caused this error is listed in the reported information below.

    Reported information  : Total

Another question I want to ask whether it is possible to make a absorption
refrigerator in trnsys.

Thank you,

Regards,

Mayank Bhatnagar

M.Tech. (Energy Engineering)

Malaviya National Institute of Technology,

Jaipur (INDIA)

contact no.- +91-9983816468