[TRNSYS-users] Problem to create TRNSED Applications

maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Fri Nov 4 01:54:46 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I would like to create an excutable application with TRNSED.
So I began to follow the instructions of the part 6.10 of the "Volume 6" of the "TRNSYS 17 Documentation". All was ok until the part 6.10.6. "Multiple tabs". But when I began to create tabs, I had the error message below and I lost all my previous work:

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CC9AD7.C8F7C930]

Since this error message, I can't create other TRNSED applications. This error message always appear when I create a new TRNSED file.

Is someone has a solution for this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Maxence BUREAU
Ingénieur de Recherche
Qualité d'Air Intérieur
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CC9AD3.B243DA70]

Centre de recherche Cylergie
L'Orée d'Ecully - Bât. C - Chemin de la Forestière
69130 - ECULLY
tel. +33472860980 - fax +33478433959
Mob. +33637613217
mailto:maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com
www.cofely-gdfsuez.fr<http://www.cofely-gdfsuez.fr>

Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement

Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez a l'environnement

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html