[TRNSYS-users] EQUATION

Angela Dröscher angela.droescher at tugraz.at
Wed Nov 2 06:28:06 PDT 2011

Wang,

in a simple equation with LT and GE you won't be able to realize a controller with a hysteresis (at least it seems that's what you want) - if possible at all I guess you would additionally need Type93 to get the value of OF from the previous timestep.

Why don't you use a controller with hysteresis such as Type2d?

Best regards,
Angela