[TRNSYS-users] Adding additional inputs or outputs flowstreams to a Type4

Yoshinaga Mika yoshi at meijo-u.ac.jp
Tue May 31 19:07:11 PDT 2011

Matias,

You can't add the port for type4 without modifying the source code.

There are some tank types (with immersed heat exchangers) in TESS libraries
and you can increase the number of ports. (ex. type531, type533, type534)
Yet, I think that the numbers of port for outputs and inputs should be
same...

Best regards,
Mika