[TRNSYS-users] Question about Type711

Igor Grujic igor.g at gmx.at
Tue May 31 13:26:16 PDT 2011

Hello!

I just have a short question:
Does anybody have used the Type 711 before?
I heard it does some mistakes during the calculation, so that the results could be wrong.
It would give me a great pleasure if somebody has the documentation for this type

I have to simulate a district heat network, wherefore I would either use Type 711 or the Type 997. I know that type 997 works very faithful but it needs lots more of time for the same simulation than type 711 does.

Thanks a lot!