[TRNSYS-users] Unable to create new weekly schedule

Alexandros Pantazaras apantazaras at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:58:10 PDT 2011

Dear users,

I have TRNSYS version 16.00.0036 (TRNBuild version 1.0.76). While working in
TRNBuild, I was attempting to create a new daily and weekly schedule to use
in artificial lighting, since none of the existing schedules were of use to
me. However, it is not possible to do such a thing, since in the new
schedule window, I am unable to switch between daily and weekly schedule.
The relevant radio button is set to "daily" and is greyed out, I can't
change the selection. I can create a daily schedule without problem, but it
is useless to me since I cannot determine when it is implemented during a
week. Anyone else has this problem? Any solutions/suggestions?

Regards,

Alexandros