[TRNSYS-users] Extracting Fortran codde (?)

Santiago Naranjo Palacio sn377 at cornell.edu
Wed May 25 08:24:07 PDT 2011

TRNSYS users,

I feel like my question is already answered in the users manual, but I want
to be sure that I understood correctly.

Question :Is it possibe to see  the entire Fortran code for a specific
project and work with it (?).

If I understand correctly, I should be able to recreate what the kernel does
by compiling a project  with the Input File (of a given project) along with
the Fortran code for all the different types present in the project that I
have created. Is this all that is needed? Is this true? and if not, how
would it be possible to see and work with the code for an entire project?

I am tying to let another program use the Fortran code in order to perform
some things of which TRNSYS is not capable. I figured that this would be
easier than writing a DLL.. I might be wrong.

Thank you!

--
Santiago Naranjo Palacio, Ph.D. Candidate
Cornell University, New York