[TRNSYS-users] Linear parabolic concerntrator

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 03:34:13 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users
Dear Matt

I'm still having problem with linear parabolic concentrator, when I use
differential controlar Type2 whatever the high level cut-out temp is (120, 200,
300,..) it's always run as 0n-off even when I minimize the area of the reciever
or the concentation ratio. also when I use a continues signal as to work from
for instance 7:00 am to 7pm the output temp from the collector is very low (a
bit strange for me) (note: I;ve change the max array tempertaure and set
tempertaure in type 536). Anyway, I've attached the file and if any one
intrested and can check it to let me know where is may mistake is I wouyld very
grateful to him

Many thanks in advance
 Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi
Head of Thermal Energy conversion Department
Center for Solar Energy Research and Studies (CSERS)

Tripoli-Libya
P.O.Box: 12932
Tel.: +218 21 3699323
Fax.: +218 21 3699322