[TRNSYS-users] Error inputs 30

Giovanardi Alessia Alessia.Giovanardi at eurac.edu
Mon May 23 06:39:12 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm working with Trnsys version 17.

I have a question about this error in the result file:

TRNSYS Message     98 : Unrecognized variable name or bad data card.
TRNSYS was looking for a numerical value or the name of a variable
defined in an equation/constant and instead it found the data in
"reported information" below.

Reported information  : INPUTS 30

I don't understand which kind of input could be. I thought it was in the
control cards because I have used some equations, but nothing changes if
I use constants.

Where could the error be?

Thanks

Alessia

Alessia Giovanardi

Institute for Renewable Energy

_______________________
EURAC research
Viale Druso/Drususallee 1
39100 Bolzano/Bozen
Italy

Tel. +39 0471 055653

Fax  +39 0471 055699
Email: Alessia.Giovanardi at eurac.edu
<mailto:Alessia.Giovanardi at eurac.edu>
Website: http://www.eurac.edu <http://www.eurac.edu/>

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author
immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any
attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by
the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may conduct to penal prosecution
and liability for damages.