[TRNSYS-users] concentration ration in type 50 e

GEORGE GLENIS gglenis4455 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 07:14:55 PDT 2011

Dear trnsys- users

My name is George and i use trnsys 16b. I simulate the type 50e and i could not find the concentration ratio ( not the parameer (3)) in orer to change it .Could you please tell me how i  can change the ratio and what the following variables of the solcell data file means?

XICELL   CELLPF
TL       TH       CL       CH       VOCLL    ISCLL
ISCHL    ISCLH    ISCHH    ACELL    EG       AOMIN
DAODC    RSH      RSMIN    CONTR    DRSDC    NSER

thak you for your time and your help
George