[TRNSYS-users] How to use special cards

Henk Stijnen Stijnen at dwa.nl
Thu May 19 02:00:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to use special cards, but I got problems in running the .tpf. As a test, I created a very simple tpf with only one component Cp HS Type63.  When I run this tpf I get the following error 39: "The TRNSYS Processor has reported that the user has specified LABELS for a component model where they are not allowed".

What's going wrong?

The deck is as follows:

VERSION 16.1
*** TRNSYS input file (deck) generated by TrnsysStudio
*** on donderdag, mei 19, 2011 at 10:25
*** from TrnsysStudio project: L:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\MyProjects\9198 TRNSYS modulen DWA\DWAcompo v0.tpf
***
*** If you edit this file, use the File/Import TRNSYS Input File function in
*** TrnsysStudio to update the project.
***
*** If you have problems, questions or suggestions please contact your local
*** TRNSYS distributor or mailto:software at cstb.fr
***

*** Units

*** Control cards
* START, STOP and STEP
CONSTANTS 3
START=0
STOP=168
STEP=1
* User defined CONSTANTS

SIMULATION     START STOP  STEP  ! Start time        End time           Time step
TOLERANCES 0.001 0.001                               ! Integration       Convergence
LIMITS 30 30 30                                               ! Max iterations Max warnings    Trace limit
DFQ 1                                                 ! TRNSYS numerical integration solver method
WIDTH 80                                            ! TRNSYS output file width, number of characters
LIST                                                    ! NOLIST statement
                                                           ! MAP statement
SOLVER 0 1 1                                     ! Solver statement         Minimum relaxation factor          Maximum relaxation factor
NAN_CHECK 0                                    ! Nan DEBUG statement
OVERWRITE_CHECK 0                                   ! Overwrite DEBUG statement
TIME_REPORT 0                                  ! disable time report
EQSOLVER 0                                      ! EQUATION SOLVER statement

* Model "Type63" (Type 63)
*

UNIT 6 TYPE 63            Type63
*$UNIT_NAME Type63
*$MODEL .\Physical Phenomena\Thermodynamic Properties\NASA CEA2\Type63.tmf
*$POSITION 435 189
*$LAYER Main #
PARAMETERS 2
1                      ! 1 Mode
30                    ! 2 Logical unit number of data file
INPUTS 1
0,0                   ! [unconnected] Temperature
*** INITIAL INPUT VALUES
20
LABELS 1
xcxcxcx
*** External files
ASSIGN "L:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\Examples\Data Files\Type63-thermo.lib" 30
*|? Which file contains the thermodynamic data? |1000