[TRNSYS-users] Type93 - Input Recall Value

Yoshinaga Mika yoshi at meijo-u.ac.jp
Tue May 17 01:05:25 PDT 2011

Dear Benoît,

I suppose the 2nd parameter value of Type93 might be incorrect.

If you want to keep the previous value in timesteps, the value should be set to 2 or larger. See below (in manual, Mathematical Reference).

=====

4.13.15    Type 93: Input value recall

The  function  of  the  input  value  recall  component  is  quite  simple.  It  is  used  to  remember  the

values of up to 10 inputs over the course of the last N ts  timesteps.  It is primarily useful for more

complex control strategies using EQUATIONS in the TRNSYS input file.

4.13.15.1   Component configuration

Parameters

•   The first parameter is the number of input variables that must be stored (N i  ≤ 10)

•   The  second  parameter  is  the  number  of  time  steps  that  must  be  stored.  The  current  time

step is counted as one (N ts  ≤ 500).

Outputs

•   Outputs 1..N ts  are the value of input 1 at time, time-step, … time-(N ts -1)step

•   Outputs N ts +1..2 N ts  are the value of input 2 at time, time-step, … time-(N ts -1)step

•   Etc.

=====

Best regards,

Mika