[TRNSYS-users] error with TESS TYPE568-1, bug in the code?

Philip Horn phorn at fraunhofer.org
Mon May 16 07:45:16 PDT 2011

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your reply.
I would appreciate if you could send me the external dll  (should be:TESSElectricalLibrary_v17.01_Debug I suppose) with the updated type, so that it is updated at it’s original position in the studio libaries.
If I create a new user component then it might be confusing for the future users at my workstation.
And  I do not need to recreate another proforma for the updated type … ☺

Best,
Philip