[TRNSYS-users] Error: generating shading/insolation matrix

Joke De Beuckelaer joke.d at vkgroup.be
Wed May 11 23:57:56 PDT 2011

Dear Matt,

I didn’t have any problems with the importations of the IDF file in Trnsys. I also checked the geometry mode and this is set to 3D data.
There is no relevant information in the log file.

The shading is composed of horizontal lamellas, like the picture below shows; so all small extended rectangles.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC1082.AB55C6A0]
I deleted them all, except one, but I still get the same error message then.

Kind regards,

Joke De Beuckelaer
project engineer mep

VK     HEALTHCARE      |      BUILDINGS      |      INDUSTRY      |      INFRA

Value by design

VK ENGINEERING  Avenue Clemenceaulaan 87, 1070 Bruxelles Brussel, Belgium
t   +32 2 414 07 77   f  +32 2 414 04 98   m  +32 473 97 01 50   e   joke.d at vkgroup.be   w   www.vkgroup.be