[TRNSYS-users] TrnOpt

Gantner Gantner at transsolar.com
Wed May 11 02:51:56 PDT 2011

Dear TRNsys Users,

Probably this question was already asked before, but I couldn´t find it.
So I hope

Someone could help me out with my problem.

I wanted to use TRNOpt (TrnOpt 16_1) for the optimization of my trnsys
model (Trnsys 17).

When I start the optimization, TRNsys works, my simulation is running,
but when GenOpt

starts I receive an error message on the GenOpt window:

Initialize.

genopt.lang.OptimizerException:

Error in searching for the objective function value:

  The objective function value could not be found.

  - Check the optimization ini file for

    the prober value of SimOutputFile.

  - Check the SimOutputFile for the prober

    structure.

  - Check the optimization configuration file for

    the prober value of the objective function delimiter.

    Objective function delimiter is 'Variable Value 001 ='.

GenOpt terminated with error.

See logfile for further information.

This error occurred also when I tried the TrnOpt Example.

Can anyone help me with this problem

Thanks a lot

Best

Johannes