[TRNSYS-users] air-to-soil exchanger

ml154096 at fh-muenster.de ml154096 at fh-muenster.de
Fri May 6 04:28:39 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS-User,

I want to simulate an air-to-soil exchanger with an u-shaped tube and a
PCM-wall in the middle. My first thoughts were to use the Type 460
(air-to-soil exchanger) and create two tubes with different airflow
directions and for the PCM-wall to define one soil node between these two
tubes. For the PCM-wall I want to write an Excel-chart. But I don't know
how to define two different airflow directions or if this is possible.
There is also the problem to conect the tubes and I also don't know how to
conect the soil with the Excel-chart.
Does anyone know a solution for this Problem? Or maybe know some other way
to simulate a u-shaped tube with PCM-wall.

Regards

Christian