[TRNSYS-users] Connection between 15-3 and 16g

Marie-Claude Hamelin mari_ha at encs.concordia.ca
Tue May 3 12:25:07 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm having an issue with Type 15-3. I had a working model with a Data
Reader Type89d for TMY2 files, but then I wanted to change the location
to one for which I only have an EnergyPlus weather file. Type89d was
connected to Type16g through 4 links : direct normal radiation, global
horizontal radiation, time of last read and time of next read. Now I
have changed Type89d for Type15-3, which can read EnergyPlus weather
files. However, Type15-3 does not have a "time of last read/time of next
read" output, and it seems to be these missing connections that make my
simulation crash.

Does anyone know how to solve that issue?

Regards,

Marie-Claude Hamelin
M.A.Sc. Candidate, Building Engineering
Concordia University, Montréal, Canada