[TRNSYS-users] Real-time simulation

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Mar 28 13:52:49 PDT 2011

Dear Santiago Naranjo Palacio,Perhaps I am mistaken, but I vaguely remember a presentation at IBPSA Building Simulation 2009 from a gentleman at CSTB who was doing real-time simulation with TRNSYS? Does anyone else remember that? If not, I can ask my colleague upon your request.Also, TRNSYS can be paused by pressing the "F7" key; TRNSYS also pauses when you run TRNSYS from the compiler in Debug mode and you step through the source code. Thus, I do believe there is a way to do this, but I am unfortunately not sure how.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Santiago Naranjo Palacio" >;sn377 at cornell.edu