[TRNSYS-users] need help for controller

Jay Zhu zhujiang1124 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:21:35 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I got a problem for my simulation. Is it possible to use two controller to
control one heat pump ?

My problem is that sometimes, ambient temperature is  comfortable, but the
high room temperature will hit the thermostat to ask the heat pump to
running, and i think, this is the main problem to make my simulation energy
consumption for the residential house higher than the real electric bills.

So, i am thinking, if i use the outside temperature as a control variable,
it will optimize the simulation results.  i tried to use the equation to
combine two signals to control the heat pump, but the equation cannot handle
it, because the control signal varies with time.

Would you please give some suggestions, if you have any ideas.  I really
appreciate it. Thank you !

Best Regards!

Jiang Zhu