[TRNSYS-users] Problem in Type 66

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 31 11:57:31 PDT 2011

Dear Wimolsiri,I was able to run the example with my TRNSYS version 17.00.0019. I recommend that you please contact your local TRNSYS distributor, which I believe is TESS Technical Support (techsupport at tess-inc.com), and request to obtain the latest version of TRNSYS. Please provide the information in your 'user17.id' file as well when sending the request.I unfortunately do not yet have that latest version of EES, so I do not know if that is influencing the example as well.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Wimolsiri Pridasawas" >;wimolsiri.pri at kmutt.ac.th