[TRNSYS-users] problem in Type 66

Wimolsiri Pridasawas wimolsiri.pri at kmutt.ac.th
Tue Mar 29 19:37:05 PDT 2011

Dear Sir,

I found some problem in Type 66: Calling EES, TRNSYS17. I tried to run the
example that comes with the program but the solver cannot start, the error
message in the list file show that

*** Fatal Error at time   :      3648.000000

    Generated by Unit     :     5

    Generated by Type     :    66

    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type

    Reported information  : An illegal number of PARAMETERS has been
specified for this component. Please check the component configuration. 0
PARAMETERS are required and 4 were specified.

I use the EES professional version, all the paths should be correct. I tried
to create a new simple file or even use the file that used to be able to run
for TRNSYS 16 but the same message always show up. I also attach the list
file with this mail. Please kindly check, there might be something wrong in
this component, or some setting parameters are wrong.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Wimolsiri

Wimolsiri Pridasawas

Dept. of Chemical Engineering

King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi

126 Pracha U-thit Rd.

Bangmod, Tungkru

Bangkok 10140

Tel. +66 (0)04709222 ext 211