[TRNSYS-users] Real-time simulation

Santiago Naranjo Palacio sn377 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 24 07:11:26 PDT 2011

*Dear TRNSYS Users,*
**
Is there a way to run TRNSYS on real-time? I am working on a project where a
real controller and a TRNSYS project have to communicate with each other.
One of my problems right now is trying to force TRNSYS to run on real-time
so that the commands from/to the controller are received at the appropiate
time. If this is not possible, is there a way in which TRNSYS can be
externally paused after each TIME STEP and restarted after receiving an
external signal? (I figure this would be another way of forcing the system
to run on real-time).

Thanks!

--
Santiago Naranjo Palacio