[TRNSYS-users] TABS-TYPE 705 SIMULATION

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Mar 23 10:58:35 PDT 2011

<I´m trying to simulate a bulding which includes TABS using TYPE 705 from
TESS Library   This type needs external file to describes pipes
configuration and trnsys default examples don´t run correctly   Where can
I obtain this kind of file?>

I would strongly suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of the
TESS Ground Coupling Library.  We've completely re-written all of the
ground coupling models, added a few nice examples, and cleaned everything
up.  Type 705 is an older model with older algorithms and I think you'll
be much happier with the latest version.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370