[TRNSYS-users] using TrnFlow

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Tue Mar 22 01:23:59 PDT 2011

Dear Salim,

the TRNFlow demo version is based on the current TRNSYS version 17. For
testing, please install the TRNSYS 17 demo version first.

Regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____