[TRNSYS-users] Type 11b Tempering Valve

Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE beutefuf at fh-trier.de
Sun Mar 20 08:25:38 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS User,

I am Using an Equation to calculate the Inlet-temperature of Type 11b
Tempering Valve. Now I experienced that the outlet Temperature (Outlet 1 and
2) do not equal the inlet temperature, what is strange to me. So what could be
the reason for that behaviour?

I did change the number of oscillations allowed, what did indeed deliver
better results, but in some cases my simulation gets stucks ih the number of
oscillations was changed to a higher value.....

I hope someone can give a hint that will help solving my problem. MAny thanks
in Advance

Best regards

Felix

--