[TRNSYS-users] Problem with TRNOPT et GENOPT

LAGESSE Anais-Flore 229304 Anais-Flore.LAGESSE at cea.fr
Mon Mar 7 07:26:29 PST 2011

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to enquire about an error on TRNOPT.

I'm currently using TRNSYS17, and I installed the last library TESS
(corresponding to TRNSYS17), so I have the version 17 of TRNOPT (with
the Genopt currently available on there site located on C:\Program
Files\genopt, and Java 6).

I noted that when I launch a simulation through TRNOPT of a .dck (that
runs well on SIMULATION STUDIO), the first file TRN_GENOPT.OUT is
registred at the path : C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation.
However, for the second simulation, the Genopt is looking for this file
at : C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1, as you
can see on the screenshot in the attached files.

I spent a long time to understand what happened, and still doesn't know
how to solve it. I hope you could indicate me how to change the path and
stop this error.

Thank you in advance,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,