[TRNSYS-users] Programmers Guide for TRNSys 17

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 3 07:20:12 PST 2011

Dear Xavier,You raise a very good question to the TRNSYS mailing list. The programmers guide is currently being update to accommodate the new source code improvements for the version 17 coding standard. That should be available within the next couple of months. In the mean time, if you have any specific questions about the new source code access functions, I or my colleague would be please to answer them.Best regards, Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "JOBARD Xavier 229301" >;xavier.jobard at cea.fr