[TRNSYS-users] Floor QABSO value

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 2 04:26:51 PST 2011

Dear Mr. Carlos Marfil!

The QABSI my be the case due to radiative parts of the heating or internal
gains. (Du You have such gains)
The QABSO always get radiation de to the ground reflectance in the weather
processor (only when defined as "external")

The inside-surface of a building element (Wall) is always part of the zone
(airnode) where the surface is listed (Zone-window).
The condition on the outside surface are defined at the boundary condition
(defined in the zone window).
The order of the different wall layers with respect to in- and
outside-surface You can see in the "wall type manager".

I hope this helps!

With kind regards,
    Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de <http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail:  <mailto:Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de>