[TRNSYS-users] type9 question

박준원 flowrime at naver.com
Thu Jun 30 22:26:12 PDT 2011

Hi I'm a Koean student.

I have a question about type9

I want to use textfile(.txt) using type9(data reader)

In txt file, first column value is time value. (value : 0~8760)
and the value which I want to use is enterd at second column

At the simulation studio, I try run simulation simply using 2 component(type9a, type65c)

So, I could confirm only first column value, but couldn't confirm second colomn value.

The second column value is 0 continuously. I think, Data reader component can't read the second column value.

I can't know the problem. Somebody help me!!