[TRNSYS-users] some problems of solar gain in trnsys

zhangye zhangye at 126.com
Thu Jun 30 06:04:35 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I am using TYPE 56 to get the total solar gain of one zone. Which output should I select?
I try to use the output 75 QTSABS  which is total solar radiation absorbed at all inside surfaces of a zone.
and also tried with the balance output 901.Solar balance for zones, then  the sum of QSOLABSI,QISH_CCI and QSOLWGAIN should be the solar gain.
But the sum result from output901 is little lower than the output 75. which one is correct?
Or should I use another output for the total solar gain?
Thank you very much.
Ye

2011-06-30

zhangye