[TRNSYS-users] TMY Weather Processor

Devin Rohan drohan at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 21 09:05:40 PDT 2011

In addition to my first email, I used the Madison TMY3 file provided in one
of the TRNSYS weather folders and it matched exactly with the one I
downloaded from NSRDB.  Again when I ran a simulation and wrote an output
file using Type 25 (printer), the ambient temperature was altered.  In the
TMY3 file, the first few dry-bulb temperature were -18.3, -18.3, -18.9...
and in the output file I wrote after the simulation, the first dry-bulb
temperatures were -4.4, -11.35, -18.3...

Is it doing some sort of interpolation?

--
Devin M. Rohan, LEED Green Associate
Purdue University