[TRNSYS-users] PID Type 23 # of Warnings Exceeded

Devin Rohan drohan at purdue.edu
Sun Jun 19 07:08:39 PDT 2011

Thanks Mehdi for the guidelines.  However, I looked into the list file and
it was saying that the beam radiation was negative for certain angles of
incidences.  I looked at my weather file connections and found the error
(the angle of incidence from the north of the weather file was connected to
the west side of type 56).  So that fixed that problem.

Now, whenever I set the integral term to anything but zero, I get an error
saying "invalid floating point operation" and the list file goes on to say
"the controller was stuck during 0 time steps"  Does anybody know what is
happening here.  Thanks again for all the help

drohan at purdue.edu