[TRNSYS-users] PID Type 23 # of Warnings Exceeded

Devin Rohan drohan at purdue.edu
Sun Jun 19 05:19:04 PDT 2011

I have a PID controller (type 23) controlling the operative temperature of a
room modeled in Type 56 through the an active layer floor heating system,
where I control the water supply temperature and have a constant mass flow
rate.  I tried to base it of the floor heating example TRNSYS provides in
the feedback control example folder.  When I run the simulation, I get an
error saying that the number of warnings allowed for a simulation has been
exceeded.  How can I fix this?  Here is how I have my controller connected
to the multizone building model:

 Equation Editor                    PID                        Type 56

T_operative_set=23  ---------> Setpoint

                                      Control Signal   --------->   T_supply

                                Controlled Variable  <--------    TOPLW
 (long wave operative temperature)