[TRNSYS-users] TR: longwave radiation mode with 2 airnodes

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Fri Jun 17 00:21:41 PDT 2011

Hi Antoine,

adjacent windows between airnodes inside of one radiative zone are not
possible. Normally in such cases there are fully transparent openings
for that you won't need a window definition because even without this
window all walls are in radiation exchange.
Would be interesting how you got this defined in order to avoid this in
the next TRNBUILD version.

Regards

Christian

TRANSSOLAR Software Team

hotline at transsolar.com

www.trnsys.de

Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / UsSt.-Id: DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Volkmar Bleicher

  _____