[TRNSYS-users] type 700 efficiencies

Pablo Díaz Núñez p.diazn87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:16:34 PDT 2011

Dear trnsys users,

I am simulating and studying the behaviour of a central heating system of a
residential building with gas boilers. For the boiler I'm using type 700,
where combustion and boiler efficiencies are inputs. I need these values as
a function of the intlet water temperature and the part load ratio for the
model to work and I don't find this data in any boiler catalog. Only partial
data like the boiler efficiency at rated power.

If somebody had any cataloge with this data I would be very thankful. Or
maybe somebody knows any manufacturer who could provide me.

I know it's not a doubt or question about trnsys itself, but I'm a bit
desperate.

Thanks in advance!