[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 17 Solver Bug?

Aaron J. Danenberg danenberg at hartford.edu
Fri Jun 10 08:36:38 PDT 2011

I recently upgraded to TRNSYS 17 from 16.  When I run a simulation in 17
from a project I created in 16, the solver produces wildly different
solutions compared against 16.  I made sure all settings in the control card
were the same.  Is there any known issues with the TRNSYS 17 solver, or
issues using studio files created in 16.  I am also using dll's I created
and worked in 16.  Before I opened the studio file in 17, I saved another
copy, so I would still have the same files I could open in 16.

Aaron J. Danenberg

Graduate Research Assistant

Candidate for Master of Mechanical Engineering, September 2011

University of Hartford

Dana Hall 103, Research Laboratory 1

200 Bloomfield Ave.

West Hartford, CT 06117